Friday, January 8, 2010

Woe is me.

I guess it's been a long time, huh?
I moved to Indiana, got a job, and live with my 20 year old cousin.
In the short amount of time I've been here, a lot has happened. I dated the wrong guy, befriended the wrong people, and realized that my life has no point.
I'm a waitress, where will that get me? I aspire to do very little. I've only ever wanted a family. Someone to love me unconditionally, and make me their wife. I belong in a whole other time.
I got my heart broken by the only guy I ever thought could make all this come true.
I'm not sure I'll ever get over him.
I have no real friends here, and I barely make enough money to pay my rent.
I can't afford anything. And I'm pouring my heart out on a blog that I haven't posted in for a very long time.
I'm worried that I don't have anything good to say right now.
I'm sad that this isn't even everything that is bothering me.
I'm just sad.

No comments: