Sunday, October 26, 2008

I knew dancing down those steps was a bad idea...

I haven't written on here in ages!

I'm very sick, and I feel absolutely icky.
I have a horrific sinus headache, and I can't stop sneezing! >O
And to top it all off, I fell down half a flight of stairs two days ago, and have a bruised foot, and butt! And of course Tiamat was at the bottom waiting to bombard me with kisses.
I was on the phone with Levi when it happened, and I was so embarrassed!
I can't believe it's almost 4 in the morning. I have had the worst sleeping schedule since I got sick. >< I'm fairly certain it was Ashikins that got me sick. :o

I can't stop thinking about Autumn's book! I need to know what happens next!
She had better hurry and write chapter 2!

I had more to say, but I can't think of what..
I've been kind of out of it.
You guys understand. :D

Hopefully I'll make an entry worth while tomorrow. >>

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww how embarrassing!! Did he hear you fall? I'm going to write all day tomorrow and hopefully get most of it done. I've been majorly slacking since Thursday. Bobby took me away from writing then, since I've been doing laundry and dishes and erm playing Fable 2. But I beat it so I'm now devoting my time to LERGIA!!

Debi said...

update already!!!! lol

Debi said...

Really.... UPDATE already!!!!