Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not good enough?


Apparently you'll never make anything of your life, if you don't attend public school.
Going to public school looks good on your resume, you know.
I have no desire to return to that hell hole.
I'm old fashioned. I have the soul of a sixty year old woman.
All I've ever wanted out of life is a family.
I don't want to have a fancy job where I get over paid.
Fuck being a lawyer, or a doctor.
I don't need to have a college degree to write a childrens book.
I don't need a college degree to do anything I want to do.
He can love me and marry me, and give me children.
But I know that in his mind, I'll never be good enough for him.
How am I supposed to live with that?
No one has ever made me feel so dumb in my life..
I love Levi more than anything in this world, but how am I supposed to live my life knowing he and his family don't think I'm good enough.
People you love should never make you feel this way.
I don't know what to do about anything anymore.

No comments: